Levi's Vintage Clothing 1961 Type III 557 (Sioux Falls)
You Save: £100.00 (50%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Located in-store at 47 Lamb's Conduit Street.
Levi's is of course known the world over for their denim production, birthing some of the most recognizable silhouettes in denim history decade after decade. This Levi's Vintage piece is an exact reproduction of their first Type III Trucker Jacket from 1961 - taken straight from the archive and accurately replicated stitch by stitch. The first of their Famous Type III 'trucker jackets' with the dart paneled details was also the first men's pre-shrunk denim jacket - which means beautiful faded blues from the get-go and timeless character and cool. The jacket includes chest pockets with button flaps. It comes in a regular fit, and is a shorter style 60's denim jacket that sits right at the waistband so consider sizing up if you fancy a looser look - it's great either way. It doesn't get more iconic than this one.
- Stitch by stitch reproduction from Levi's own archive.
- Historically accurate pre-shrunk washed and faded denim.
- Dart Panel details of the type III style.
- Button-Down placket with Levi's branded rivets.
- Slightly cropped fit
- Historically accurate Red Tab and leather branded panel on the inner.
Wash at 40